Is caring your calling? If so, Highland Home Carers could be the perfect fit for you. We are always looking for exceptional individuals keen to take their first, or next step into a career in adult social care.
You don’t need to have experience in social care – all we ask is that you have compassion and the desire to make a difference by helping the most vulnerable people in our community.
As well as being the Highlands’ leading adult social care provider, Highland Home Carers offers one of the best and most rewarding places to work in the region. As an employee-owned company, we invest significantly in our workforce. And although we expect high standards from our colleagues, you can also expect high standards and to be rewarded fairly by us as your employer.
- Care Practitioner - Dingwall
- Support Practitioner - Dingwall
- Care Practitioner - Nairn
- Care Practitioner - Beauly
- Care Practitioner - Muir of Ord
- Enhanced Care Practitioner - Inverness, Highlands
- Support Practitioner - Kirkhill
- Care Practitioner - Inverness
- Care Practitioner - Alness, Dingwall, Invergordon, Tain
Can't see anything that suits you?
Why not send us an application and we'll be in touch if a suitable opportunity comes up.
What benefits to expect when you work with us
We pride ourselves on looking after our people. If you join Highland Home Carers, you can expect competitive pay, generous holiday entitlement, an annual tax-free profit share bonus (depending on company performance), free shares and much, much more. We also believe in the importance of personal development and offer all our colleagues free training - and pay you whilst you’re doing it.
Our guiding principles inform everything we do. These key values - Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Compassion & Collaboration - mean we go above and beyond to support and encourage every single member of the team, from our frontline colleagues to those behind the scenes.
Full employee benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Mileage payments at 35p per mile
- 6.2 weeks holiday
- Tax-free profit share bonus & share allocation (subject to qualifying period)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free training and access to SVQ qualifications
- Assistance with SSSC registration (where applicable)
- Free uniforms (where appropriate)